Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Usual

I know I said I was going to post every day. Or at least more than once in a blue moon. Or at all. I just haven't felt like writing lately.
Not much of an excuse, but there it is. I feel like all I would write down is negative and whiny crap that no one wants to hear, thus annoying the few readers I do have, and annoying myself in the process.

So there's that.

I also don't want to jinx what feels like the only good luck I have. Like, if I talk about what is good in my life, monsters will come and destroy it all, then laugh while I go back to being a depressed puddle on the floor.

Instead of writing about my MANY failed attempts to gain employment, or how my mother is doing, or how my aunt is doing, or how I feel I may never leave this Hotel California apartment, I shall leave you with a cat video, and perhaps I shall write again. Sooner, rather than later.


No comments:

Post a Comment