Thursday, May 30, 2013

Unreasonable Rage

It is a good thing I am home alone today. I think I would have killed another human being if there had been one within reach.
It took every fiber of my being to not break something expensive, also.

What could possibly cause this amount of unbridled rage? What could be so horrible as to make me want to smear blood on the walls and scream like a banshee?

You would think, or like to think, that it was something epic. Something so mind blowing that no jury in the world could put me away for blowing up entire buildings.

No.

No this is a special rage only seen for the most ridiculous of events. Today's rage-out was brought to you by me trying to stuff a resume/application of seven pages into too small of an envelope.
Yup. Nations could have been destroyed today because I could not get my papers to go nicely, or professionally into the envelope I had available. To add to this, the bombs were going to drop because my scanner has decided that it no longer scans important documents (or any, for that matter, I am not sure. All I know is that it seems to be on strike), it is lucky I like it as much as I do, and that it is as expensive as it is. It almost died today. *glares*
Watch yourself printer...this could be you...





I don't know why this well of rage started to spew forth at this doll sized envelope. I don't know why I couldn't get the guts up to ask the landlord if they had a normal sized envelope I could have. I am not even sure I am qualified for the job. Now, however, due to this monstrosity of an event, I am not only sure that I won't get this job, but I will never get ANY job. This teeny envelope has cursed me to a life of disability checks for ETERNITY. I don't know what I did to piss of suck strange gods, but I hope they are happy watching me flail with the envelope, scream at it, and start rage crying. I hope they are happy.
Tiny Envelope Gods are scary indeed

1 comment: